School Holiday Program
The UQRA School Holiday Program is for players aged 15-17 who are looking to make their mark on the 2013 school rugby season. This 3-week program provides players with and opportunity to develop their rugby in a team environment, and is delivered by highly experienced and successful coaches.
The SHP provides on and off field rugby development. Strength and Conditioning training as well as speed and running technique sessions are delivered by the UQ Sports Academy.
The School Holiday Program is highly recommended to those players looking to gain selection in representative teams in 2013.
The program includes:
· Academy training kit - cap, singlet, shirt, shorts
· Core, Unit and Position Specific Skill Development sessions
· Team-based Strength, Conditioning and Speed sessions plus physical testing analysis
· Training analysis and documented feedback
· Nutrition advice
· Psychological development sessions
· Access to UQ’s world class sporting facilities
Dates: 3rd December 2012 – 21st December 2012
Full Program - $550
Part Program - $220 per week